Tuesday, May 12, 2009


So this last weekend I went down to Moab by the kindness of my sister Amber. We brought along Sarah and Becca and Katherine Lowe. It was a bueno vacation.
We went on a midnight hike up to Delicate Arch.
This is us under the arch.
I'm obviously still trying to figure out how to work my camera

River ratz.
 
Dead Horse Point. We took the most wonderful nap in the parking lot for an hour. The weather was perfect and I got this imprint of Amber's purse in my leg. Becca must still be tired.
We climbed upon rocks, did some Roga, rolled down the giant sand hill that Sarah had been waiting for years to do.
I didn't feel like getting sand in my underpants. 

We saw balancing rock and I wanted to push it over. Dumb rock.
I got some more pictures down in the slideshow at the bottom.

There was something on my lens so a bunch of my pictures have this little black dot friend.

1 comment:

  1. Hey remember that little rock formation that looked like it could be an ancient civilization? well look at this. someone already had that idea!

    http://www.patamagazine.com/en/i-mondi-di-charles-simonds

    ReplyDelete