Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Dreams

So this was my dream last night. 
I was riding a golf cart at this pony farm in the desert and all the ponies had beautiful blonde curly hair and I was jealous. Then Becca came over while I was looking at the ponies and she was eating this alligator like a push pop just squeezing it out of its skin and eating the meat. Then somehow I got to this place kind of like a big Costco and Sarah was there in the parking lot on a motorcycle with all these attractive frenchmen and they laughed at me because I couldn't speak french. Then I go inside and Natasha and Tess are there and they are buying stuff from this stand and I was trying to talk to them but they ignored me. So I walked to the back and all this time I was wearing this red silk sheet and a belt around the center. So I walk to the back of this store and there is this big fat worker or something and he has this curvy sword and there are all these extra big sized kitchen utensils and I grab a giant spatula and I'm trying to fight him off and he flings the spatula out of my hand so I grab some big axe looking thing and I chop the sword out of his hand and take it. Then I don't remember but I remember something about dogs doing funny things and one had a really big tongue and used it as like a blanket or something and I ended up in this really modern house with white walls.
I think I had too many blankets on my bed last night.

2 comments:

  1. Let me interpret a section of this dream of yours:
    1. I was eating raw alligator as a pushup pop. It means this:
    A) I am very strong because i can wrestle an alligator and slay it, you may refer to me as Crocidle slayer Becky Boo.
    B) I am obviously a good chef because i can make the alligator into a pushup pop.
    C) Obviously you cought on that pushup pops are the best, (ecspecially the scooby doo push up pops).
    D) I am a very sophisticated person cause i just am.

    Now for the rest of the dream, there are too many elements to interpret via typing, so i will tell you in person. But i can say this: The read silk sheet around you represents how delicate and beatiful of a person you are like the satin itself. The belt symbolizes something that is tied around you, constantly squeezing on yout stomach causing gaz, and you shouldnt like this, you shouldnt like this belt at all.

    MY RECCOMENDATION: Take the belt off ELISE! SHED THE BELT, throw it NO CHUCK IT AWAY into the deep dark abyss known as the sea! then the sheet will come off and you will be naked; FREE.

    byebye

    (please take into consideration i am very bored and hyper).

    ReplyDelete
  2. man, your dream had me cracking up - tears and everything! :) You are just too much sometimes . . . hahahaha

    ReplyDelete